Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 22, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Social Media Guru Anna Azcona joins NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie ask your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein. 1:04 - If you are a conditional green card holder and live with your spouse, will you be able to prove you are in a bona fide marriage if you do not have anything in both of your names together? 2:44 - How should you file for a parent if you are a citizen of the United States? 3:02 - Can you appeal a filing for a child if the petition was denied? 3:46 - Will you be able to get a visitors visa for your mother-in-law if you are a US citizen and your spouse if a lawful permanent resident, the petition was previously denied? 4:44 - How can you file for your spouse, if you are a citizen of the United States? 5:44 - How can you file for a nephew or niece in Jamaica? 5:58 - Will you be receiving a work permit soon if you completed your biometrics and the USCIS says your I-486 is processing and you are going to be scheduled for an interview? 6:59 - If you are marrying a green card holder, will they approve your I-135 alone are will they approve all of you forms at the same time. 8:58 - If you have overstayed on a B1/B2 visa, should you drive with license from another country? 9:30 - If your spouse wants to come to the United States to visit you, should you file an adjustment of status while they are visiting or file an I-130 before the come to the US? 10:38 - Should you get a lawyer if you have a master hearing? 11:35 - How long does it take for a green card holder to file for a spouse and children? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.