International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 23, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Guru asks NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City . 0:32 - What address should you mail your I-135 form and money order to? 1:01 - If you are a green card holder, can you adjust the status of an 18 year child who is in the united States? 1:21 - What is the difference between a provisional waiver and an inadmissibility waiver? 2:29 - How long does it take for a sibling to file for you? 2:44 - Will your case be affected if you invite your parent to visit you in the United States from your home country if your spouse who is a US citizen filed for you? 3:05 - How long should it take to get your work permit after completing biometrics? 3:35 - Can you work using only your tax ID number, if you lost your work permit? 3:55 - How long does it take for an I-130 to be approved? 4:04 - How long will it take a US citizen to file for a spouse? 4:24 - Should you have a consultation with an immigration attorney in preparation for your green card application before or after you get married? 4:43 - How much does an inadmissibility waiver cost? 5:24 - What is a 601 provisional waiver? 9:09 - Can you be deported if you have a pending I-130 application? 9:19 - What forms should you file if are married to a citizen of the United States and you overstayed on a visa? 9:27 - How long does it take to file for a child yo come to the US? 9:45 - Is there a way to speed up an I-175 waiver? 10:07 - What can you do if you are in the process of getting a green card through your spouse but they are abusive and you want to leave? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.