International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 24, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Queen Kim asks New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your'legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 2:43 - What should you do after filing an I-212 appeal? 4:29 - What is the Graham Durbin immigration bill? 9:05 - How can you get a green card if you came to the United States without inspection and will you have to return to your home country to get the green card? 9:32 - Can you use a work permit to attend college? 9:42 - How long will it take to file for a spouse and child who live outside of the United States, if you are a US citizen? 9:56 - Is it safe to apply for a job that requires a background check if you are in the process of adjusting your status? 10:14 - Has the affidavit of support form changed from the I-864 to I-134? 10:33 - What is the visa lottery? 12:04 - Does having a light bill balance cause bad credit? 12:45 - What happens when your child turns 21 years old after you filed for them? 13:44 - Can your spouse who is a US citizen file for you if you were deported for overstaying on a J1 visa and have been out of the United States for at least 2 years? 14:26 - Should you be worried if you were asked to bring in more evidence relating to a past criminal conviction after completing a test to become a citizen of the united States? 16:08 - Will a bankruptcy affect your ability to file for a spouse if you are a US citizen? 16:23 - Should you call USCIS to find out about the status of their case? 17:12 - Will you have a problem applying to become a citizen of the United States, if you were arrested but never convicted of a crime? 17;59 - How long will it take to file for an adult married child with children if you are a US citizen? 18:42 - If you had a marriage annulled within six months, is it still considered a marriage and will that affect your filing if you remarry? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.