International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 25, 2018 IMMIGRATION LAWLINK

Social Media Queen Kim asks NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the office of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 2:24 - Has there been any news on immigration related to filing for a family member? 3:13 - Will contacting your congressman or congresswoman help you speed up your immigration case? 4:35 - Can you file for a spouse if you have a felony on your record? 7:36 - If you marry a green card holder, will you have to leave the United States and return to your home country to adjust your status? 7:44 - What should you do if you are in the process of adjusting your status and ICE comes to your job? 9:30 - Can you file a fiance visa for your fiance in another country if you are a lawful permanent resident? 9:48 - Is working while on a visitors visa a violation of the terms and agreements of your non-immigrant visa and do you have to disclose this on your green card application? 10:58 - Can you work if you received an approval letter for yourwork permit? 11:12 - Will a felony drug charge affect your ability to renew your green card? 11:34 - How long will it take to get an expedited green card? 11:56 - Can your child file for you when they turn 21 years old? 12:04 - If you are a citizen of the United States and want to marry your spouse who lives outside of the US, in which country should get married? 12:50 - How long after your I-130 is approved will you get your green card? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.