Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 29, 2018 IMMIGRATION LAWLINK

Social media genie Anna Azcona of La Musica asks NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the office of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:13 - Is separating the same as leaving a marriage? 0:48 - If you are marrying a citizen of the United States, should you file your taxes jointly if you want to adjust your status? 1:06 - Can a visitors visa holder file for a fiance? 1:59 - If you are a US citizen and want to file for an adult child, will they be able to adjust their status or will they have to do consular processing? 2:18 - Does Spar and Bernstein take labor law cases? 2:24 - If you got married on a tourist visa, will you have a hard time returning to the United States? 2:41 - If you are out of status and married to a green card holder, should you file taxes or wait until your I-130 is approved? 3:01 - How long will it take a US citizen to file for a spouse? 3:12 - Should you see an immigration before or after getting married if you will apply for a green card? 3:23 - If you are a lawful permanent resident who stayed out of the United States for years, what should you do if you want to go back to the US? 3:36 - How long does it take to become a citizen of the united States? 3:43 - What should you submit with the I-130 if you are filing for a spouse? 4:20 - Can you sue your Uber driver if they get into an accident? 4:43 - If you are a 2 year conditional green card holder who was arrested and had the charges dismissed, will that affect your ability to remove the conditions of your green card? 5:20 - Are minors questioned during their immigration interview? 5:39 - What forms and supporting documents do you need to file for a child if you have received asylum? 6:02 - How long does it take to get a response after submitting an application to become a United states citizen? 6:19 - If you have a criminal case will it affect our immigration case? 8:05 - If you came to the US with a C1/D1 visa, will you have to return to your home country to complete the green card interview? 8:22 - Do you need the other parent's permission to file for a child who lives outside of the United States? 9:15 - Can you return to the US if you were a permanent resident who was deported more than 10 years ago? 9:35 - what should you do if you renewed your DACA status but never received a new card? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.