Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 30, 2018 IMMIGRATION LAWLINK

Social Media Genie Anna Azcona asks NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the office of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:37 - Do you need a separate affidavit of support for your spouse and child? 1:16 - If you are a DACA recipient who is married to a citizen of the United States, what should be your next step? 1:36 - How do you become a US citizen or get a 10 year green card if you got your green card through a VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) case? 2:00 - If you want to remove the conditions of your green card, do you have to file joint tax returns with your spouse? 2:22 - What happens if you get stopped by immigration officers while you are waiting for your green card? 3:06 - Can you file for a immediate relative if they adopted you? 4:10 - How long after biometrics will you get an interview date? 4:21 - Does your affidavit of support have to come from the state where you live? 4:36 - Why is it taking so long to hear from the NVC (National Visa Center)? 5:19 - When can you stop filing joint tax returns with your spouse if you are currently a green card holder? 5:33 - Should you wait to file for your parent if you are becoming a citizen of the United States soon? 7:22 - Can ICE take you off of public transportation if you have overstayed on your visa? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.