Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 31, 2018 IMMIGRATION LAWLINK

Social Media Queen Kim asks New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein answer your legal immigration questions live from the offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 5:57 - If your minor children were denied visas years ago, will they be able to get green cards? 6:52 - Will you have to get a new social security number if you are a 2 year green card through marriage who never removed the conditions of your green card and want to remarry? 7:09 - How long do you have to wait before you can apply for US citizenship if you are a green card holder who is married to a citizen of the United States? 8:22 - Should you file for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) on your own or do you need an immigration lawyer? 8:30 -Is it safe to travel outside of the United States if you were previously deported but now have a green card? 8:55 - What can you do to if you were denied a visitors visa because you were attempting to renew a green card? 9:57 - What should you do if your application to remove the conditions of your green card was not received by the USCIS and you have a deportation hearing? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.