Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 4, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Queen Kim asks New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein immigration questions submitted by viewers of the Brad and Squeeze Show. 2:45 - If you are a conditional green card holder, what happens to your immigration status if you get a divorced? 3:12 - What will immigration be like in 5 years and what is the best advice for undocumented immigrants? 8:44 - If you are a green card holder, how safe is it to travel? 8:59 - If you were charged with marijuana possession over 15 years ago, can you get a waiver that will allow you to come the United States? 10:06 - Can you continue your application for a green card if the family member who filed for you passed away? 10:41 - How can you get a green card if your spouse withdraws the I-130 and claims marriage fraud? 12:01 - Can you legally travel by plane outside of a country without a passport? 12:18 - Why is EAD card processing taking so long? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.