Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 5, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

New York City immigration Lawyer Brad Bernstein answers legal immigration questions submitted by viewers of the Brad and Squeeze Show live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in NYC. 0:30 - Is there a program to help you return to the US, if you are a former member of the military and resident of California who was deported? 1:50 - How long will it take to hear from the immigration, if you got divorced after filing for a green card once you have submitted the necessary documentation? 2:13 - How can dreamers (DACA recipients) get US citizenship? 3:50 - How long will it take to file for your married adult child, if you are a citizen of the United States? 4:03 - If you are a conditional green card holder who did not live with your spouse for 2 years but you both recently moved in together, will you have an issue when you apply to remove the conditions of your green card? 4:54 - Can you file for parent before you become a citizen of the United States? 5:14 - If you did not submit a joint affidavit of support when you filed your application, should you wait until you are contacted by the office of immigration to send one in or can you send it immediately? 5:45 - How long will it take to file for a spouse and child, if you are a green card holder? 5:55 - After you've received a EAD card through marriage, can you apply for advance parole after receiving a EAD card through marriage? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.