Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 5, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Social Media Queen Kim quickly fires viewers' legal immigration questions at immigration attorney Brad Bernstein live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein New York City. 0:13 - Do you and your spouse need to file joint tax returns if you are a green card holder who wants to apply to become a citizen of the United States? 0:22 - How long will an I-130 approval take for your child who lives outside of the United States, Ii you are a US citizen? 0:39 - Are there any restrictions on traveling outside of the US while on advance parole? 0:52 - How do you file a green card petition for a domestic worker? 1:39 - How long does job sponsorship take? 1:50 - If you were deported for overstaying on a visa, can your adult child file for you? 2:06 - Will an age difference between you and your fiance affect your chances of getting a K1 visa? 2;33 - Can you file for and adopt a child who lives outside of the United States? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.