Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 8, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Entertainment Journalist Anna Azcona fires your legal immigration questions at NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 4::52 - How can you renew your green card? 5:25 - Can you refile for a 10 year green card if you were denied for not providing enough documentation? 5:39 - If you are an H2B Visa holder, can you get a green card? 6:14 - Will you be able to file for a green card, if you married someone less than 90 days after coming to the United States? 6:54 - If your spouses' ex-wife used your marital address for their I-130 application while you were living there, will your I-130 application be denied ? 7:75 - How long will it take to get I-797 approval for a green card? 8:57 - How long does it take to become a citizen of the United States? 9:03 - How can you get the case number for your deportation case if occurred more than ten years ago? 9:35 - How do you file for asylum? 9:57 - How long will it take to complete the US citizenship process and get a passport? 10:39 - Can you apply for advance parole after you've received your green card and work permit? 11:05 - What should you do if your work permit will expire before you can renew it? 11:59 - What can you do to become a legal resident of the United States, if you overstayed on a visitor visa and are working and paying taxes? 13:10 - Why is the application process to become a US citizen taking so long? 13:38 - Do you have to wait 5 years before you are eligible to become a citizen of the United States if your spouse died and you recently became a 10 year green card holder through marriage? 13:51 - Should you renew your green card if it will soon expire or just apply for US citizenship? 14:33 - What is the filing fee to apply to be a citizen of the United States? 15:25 - If you were married to a US citizen but divorced them before obtaining your green card, what is the best way to get a green card ? 15:48 - How long after filing for a child should you receive paperwork? 16:26 - If you are green card holder who spent more than 6 months outside of United States, will you be able to renew your 10 year green card? 16:57 - How long will it take to get approval for a waiver if you filed for a divorce while adjusting your status? 17:27 - What should you do if the status of your petition to come to the United States has not been updated for years? 17:54 - How long will it take to file for children under the age of 21 years old, if you are a green card holder? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.