Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 9, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

New York City immigration attorney answers legal immigration questions submitted by viewers through social media live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 4:14 - Why is there no longer a processing time for DACA? (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) 4:34 - If you are married to a citizen of the United States, how long should it take to get a green card in Jamaica ? 4:48 - What can you do if your spouse files a false claim of abuse against you to speed up their adjustment of status? 6:13 - If your spouse is not currently working, How canyou supply proof of income to adjust your status? 6:43 - Can you file for a child who lives outside of the US if you are a green card holder, and if so how long will the process take? 7:17 - What happens if a K1 visa holder leaves the United States before receiving their green card without advance parole? 7:42 - What form should you use to file for a spouse, if you are a US citizen? 7:56 - Can you file a petition for your great-nephew? 9:49 - If you have a pending I-130 petition, can you get a student visa? 10:29 - How do you get a certificate of citizenship? 10:40 - After becoming a citizen of the United States, how long will it take to file for your spouse? 12:24 - Why are you asked how you got your green card by customs officers every time you enter the United States? 13:27 - If you file for someone and their children but they die before receiving their green card, will their children still be eligible to receive green cards? 14:21 - Can your adult child file for you, if so how long will the process take? 15:24 - When can you apply for US citizenship, If you are a green card holder? 16:40 - How long does it take to file for an I-175 waiver? 16:52 - Can couples with the same surname get married and apply for a green card? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.