International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 9, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Entertainment Host Anna Azcona of LaMusica asks immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 5:59 - How long will it take to adjust your status after your spouse files for you, If you are a F1 visa holder married to a green card holder? 6:12 - How long will it take a citizen of the United States to file for a spouse? 6:22 - After completing biometrics, how long should it take to be approved for a U visa? 8:37 - How do you qualify for a green card? 8:57 - How do you recover bail from the Department of Homeland Security? 9:33 - How long do you have to wait for an interview, after filing a N400? 9:47 - Do you need a visa for baby you had in the US while visiting on a visitors visa? 10:39 - How long does it take to become a citizen of the United States? 10:51 - Can you file for yourself if you are an undocumented immigrant? 11:16 - What forms should you file to get a green card, if you married a US citizen, ? 11:38 - Can you get dual citizenship from your home country, if you are a naturalized citizen of the United States? 11:57 - Will a baby need a passport to travel outside of the US? 12:12 - How long does it take to file for yourself? 12:25 - Can a 10 year green card holder file for a parent? 12:47 - If you are a green card holder and filed for a sick child living outside of the United States, what can you do to expedite your case? 13:26 - Will a service request or info pass speed up the processing time of your green card application? 13:44 - What is the process for US citizenship? 14:21 - If you are a citizen of the United States, how long will it take to file for a child living outside of the US? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.