Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire LAWLINK December 13, 2017

Social Media Queen Kim tests immigration attorney Brad Bernstein on his knowledge of immigration law with questions from viewers of the Brad and Squeeze show live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York City. 0:15 - How long after filing a I-130 will it take for you to receive a receipt ? 0:22 - If you are a United States green card holder, can you travel to Canada without a visa? 0:32 - How long will it take to get a visa to go to Canada if you are a green card holder? 0:43 - What determines if you should use a I-164 or I-164-ED form? 0:54 - Can you file for your parents and step-parents simultaneously, and what is time frame? 1:30 - What is the process to obtain a work permit in the US? 1:48 - After submitting a FOIA request, how long will it take to receive information? 3:07 - If you are a green card holder that has only been in the United States for 3 months, will you be able to work abroad while paying taxes in the US and file for your family to come to the United States? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.