Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire LAWLINK EDITION December 19, 2017

Social Media Queen Kim asks immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein your immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York City. 0:34 - Can you file for your step-children? 0:56 - What should you look for in an immigration attorney? 1:42 - If you were deported, can you legally return to the United States? 2:00 - How long does it take to be approved for a I-75 waiver? 2:17 - If you are a citizen of the United States whose fiance left the US before receiving their green card, what should you do? 3:24 - Can you file an I-130 for a spouse if you are 17 years old? 3:49 - If you have a pending criminal case and are out of status, should you travel by plane within the United States? 5:55 - If you are married to a green card holder and currently in the United States, can your spouse file for you? at visas are required for international flight attendants? 6:29 - If you are married to a green card holder and are currently in the United States, can your spouse file for you? 6:42 - How long can you stay outside of the US if you are a 2 year green card holder? 6:49 - How long after completing your biometrics should you expect to receive an appointment letter for your interview? 7:49 - If you were deported for overstaying on a visitor's visa will you be able to return to the United States if you are marrying a US citizen? 8:08 - If you are out of status and were arrested and are now in deportation, what should you do? 11:24 - What happens if you don't have your current address on your driver's license and you are scheduled for a green card interview? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.