Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire LAWLINK EDITION December 7, 2017

Immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein takes questions from our social media queen Kim submitted The Brad and Squeeze Show viewers live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. in NYC. 1:51 - What is necessary to file for an adult child that you fathered who currently lives outside of the of the United States? 4:29 - If you are a 10 year green card holder who wants to apply for US citizenship but your spouse passed away before you begin the application process, how long will you have to wait before being eligible to be come a United States citizen? 4:44 - What can you do if you take voluntary departure but remain in the US and want to legally adjust your status? 7:09 - How soon after receiving a green card can you get married to and file for a fiance who resides outside of the United States? 7:44 - If you are married to US Citizen, how long after receiving your permanent green card can you file for to become a citizen of the United States? 8:14 - How long after you sign up with USA Credit Repair should you expect to see results? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.