Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire LAWLINK EDITION December 8, 2017

The Brad & Squeeze Show Social Media Guru Kim keeps ingratiation attorney Brad Bernstein on his toes with questions from our viewers live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York . 2:40 - If you have an expired R1 status and have fulfilled the required 2 years as a religious worker, can you apply for a green card? 5:06 - Can you lift a lifetime ban from the US after being deported? 7:36 - Insta-crass Or A Once-in-lifetime Picture? Tourists Pose For Selfies Wearing Bikinis And Doing Handstands In Front Of Bali's Erupting Mt Agung – As Locals Fear For Their Lives And Livelihoods 8:32 - If you have scheduled visa interview, how can you add a recently born child to your visa application? 9:22 - Can you provide an affidavit of support if you are unemployed? 10:55 - Can you file for a future spouse if you have previously filed for a former spouse but canceled the petition? 11:01 - If you are an illegal immigrant in the United States, should you pay taxes? 11:13 - How long after receiving a receipt notice for a filed petition should you receive an approval notice? 12:06- If you are traveling on advance parole, how long can you stay out of the US? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.