Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire LAWLINK EDITION January 3, 2018

Social media queen Kim, NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie have a marathon Social Media Rapid Fire session to answer all of your legal immigration questions live from the Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 1:10 - How do you add a child to your visa petition if they were born after you filed your application? 1:42 - If you were a ten year visa holder who overstayed, how can you get a green card? 1:57 - If you need to renew your work permit, will have to also renew your advance parole if you do not plan to use it? 2:10 - How do you get a green card if you are a DACA recipient who recently got married? 2:27 - If you previously overstayed on a visitors visa, will you be able to return the United States? 2:44 - Can you return to the US if you are a green card holder who was convicted of a felony drug charge and served time? 3:00 - What can you do if you are being harassed for being out of status? 3:55 - How can you get a green card if you entered the United States without inspection as a child and are a DACA recipient? 5:00 - What should you do if you filed for a child while in your home country but the child is now in the US? 5:36 - Why would you be denied United States citizenship if you are green card holder who was arrested but had the charges dismissed, and should you travel outside of the US in this case? 6:19 - Should you wait to start your adjustment of status, if your spouse will qualify to become a citizenship of the United States soon? 6:32 - Can you apply to get a green card if you overstayed on a visitors visa after being denied for an extension? 7:07 - If a green card holder files for you, will you be able to get a work permit? 8:11 - Can you travel on advance parole if you do not have a US visa? 8:31 - Does a green card with no expiration date expire? 8:40 - How long after filing for a green card through marriage will you get an interview? 9:47 - How long do you have to wait to get married after getting divorced, if you are a green card holder? 10:04 - How soon can you travel outside of the United States once you've received advance parole ? 10:15 - How long will it take to file for a sibling? 10:28 - Can anything be done for someone who was deported from the US for drug possession and wants to return? 10:55 - Will your priority date change if a new family member takes over your filing if the original filer died? 12:10 - How long will it take to file for an adult child and your grandchild over the age of 21 who lives outside of the United States? 12:27 - Can you travel out of the United States if you are a naturalized citizen? 12:37 - If you are a 2 year green card holder, how long will it take to get a 10 year green card? 13:08 - Can you become US citizen if you were convicted of misdemeanors? 13:31 - If you were convicted of felonies, previously deported and re-entered the United States, can someone file for you? 14:11 - If you are a US citizen, how long will it take to file for a child over the age of 21 years old? 14:22 - How long should it take to receive an acknowledgment letter after filing an I-130? 14:37 - How long does the process to become a citizen of the United States take after you have filled? 14:47 - What documents will you need to file for your green card, if you are married to a green card holder? To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.