Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems IMMIGRATION EDITION December 11, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in New York City and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: 2:01 - If you are a United States visa holder, how can you use advance parole to travel outside of the US? 8:14 - What is advance parole? 9:13 - How long will it take to file your sibling of you are a lawful permanent resident of the United States? 10:19 - How long will it take to get a green card for your child who under 21 years old and is currently living with you in the US if your spouse who is a citizen of the United States files for them? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.