Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems IMMIGRATION EDITION December 19, 2017

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein answers your immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein. 0:12 - If you entered the United States without inspection and are currently out of status, can your adult child file for you while you remain in the US? 3:58 - Should your spouse file for you to get a green card if they are incarcerated? 6:03 - How long will it take to file for your spouse if you are a lawful permanent resiednt? 7:19 - Can you bring your children to your immigration interview? 7:50 - Will you be deported if your green card has expired? 8:00 - Can you be employed with an expired green card? 8:20 - If you are a green card holder who was charged with disorderly conduct, will it affect your application to remove the conditions of your green card? 8:45 - If you are an undocumented immigrant married to a citizen of the United States who has filed for a provisional waiver, will you have to return to your home country? Learn more about our immigration department at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.