Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems Immigration Edition December 6, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney at the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC and Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM take calls about legal immigration questions on the Brad and Squeeze show. Brad also gives much needed relationship advice. 0:02 - What should you do if you were denied US citizenship because the department of immigration mistakenly issued you a 10 year green card instead of a 2 year green card? 5:00 - Can you use an expired passport to do your biometrics 8:51- If you are in the process of adjusting your status, what will you need to travel out of the United States for an emergency? 11:45 - If you are a green card holder and want to file for US citizenship, will that affect your ability to travel outside of the United States? 12:48 - How can you get a green card if you have been charged with drug possession? 17:01 - Can you apply to become a citizen of the United States if you have a criminal conviction on your record? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.