Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems IMMIGRATION EDITION December 7, 2017

In this edition of Solving Your Problems on The Brad and Squeeze Show, immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions and reminisces about pestering a USCIS officer into making a quick decision. 0:12 - Can you travel while your status of adjustment is pending If you are a visa holder who is adjusting your status through marriage? 4:10 - What should you do if you not received a response from the immigration office after completing your biometrics and interview 8:02 - Is it safe to travel on advance parole if you are in the process of adjusting your status? 9:30 - Can a person on public assistance sponsor a immigrant for their green card? 13:09 - Can you file a visa petition for a child if you are a 2 year conditional green card holder? 13:50 - If you are a legal permanent resident of the United States who got married to someone in the US on a visitor's visa but who has returned to their home country, what is the best way to file for them to live in the United States? Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.