Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems IMMIGRATION EDITION December 8, 2017

Today on the Brad and Squeeze show :Yusuf from New Jersey is uninterested in Squeeze's questions about a Nigerian rapper and Israel from Indianapolis is going through a divorce and wonders what that means for his immigration status. Watch Brad & Squeeze take calls and solve viewers' immigration problems from Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:06 - Can you obtain work authorization if you entered the US with a student visa and are married to a permanent resident of the United States? 3:12 - If you were a green card holder but abandoned your green card holder status by returning to your home country to live, how can you get a visitor's visa to come the United States? 4:38 - What can you do if your spouse files for divorce while you are in the process of removing the conditions of your green card through marriage? Don't hope someone with your exact situation will call in with your question! CALL The Brad & Squeeze Show LIVE at 1-800-529-5465 weekdays at 9AM and NOON so you can ask Brad Bernstein your immigration questions DIRECTLY! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.