Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems IMMIGRATION EDITION January 3, 2018

New York City Immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take your calls and answer legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:11 - If you are a green card holder who is applying for United States citizenship and submitted your fingerprints, when should you expect to hear from the USCIS? 1:45 - If you were denied US citizenship because you did not disclose a past arrest, can you reapply? 3:38 - Can you file for a spouse and their child at the same time if they are living in different countries and you are citizen of the United States? 5:54 - Can you renew your green card if you were arrested on drug charges and self-deported from the US? 8:34 - If you entered the United States without inspection, what waiver(s) will you need to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States? 11:16 - What should you do if you are getting conflicting status updates on your visa application? 13:40 - What can you do if you and your spouse start having domestic problems while you are in the process of adjusting your status through marriage and they will not participate in the process anymore? 15:29 - What happens if you leave the US while adjusting your status without advance parole? 16:42 - If you previously overstayed on a visitors visa to the United States, will you need a waiver to return to the US? 17:14 - How do you request to have your immigration case transferred to your home country if you began your application in the United States? 18:18 - Can someone come to the United States on a visitors visa if the they have a 10 year green card that recently expired? 19:15 - What should you do if your immigration status is being disputed by the office of immigration? To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.