Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 10, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

New York City Immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take your calls about legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:25 - If your spouse collected unemployment for part of the year, will it affect their ability to file for you? 0:48 - If your spouse is on medicaid, will it affect their ability to file for you? 2:47 - Can you file for children under the age of 21 years old who lives outside of the united States, if you are a green card holder? 3:04 - How long does it take to receive a green card after submitting it for a correction? 6:08 - How do you get the bail money back if you lost your case number after bailing someone out of immigration jail? 7:39 - Will you be able to return to the US if you have a child in the United States while on a visitors visa? 9:10 - What should you do if your 212 waiver was denied? 10:06 - If you are a green card holder, can you file for a spouse? 10:19 - When do you become eligible for US citizenship if you are a green card holder? 10:47 - If you are a DACA recipient whose status will expire soon, should you file for an extension or wait to see if there will be an updated ruling? 11:44 - Is there a faster to get your spouse here from another country than filing a I-130, if you are a citizen of the United States? 13:43 - How long will it take for file for a sibling, if you are a US citizen? 14:44 -Can you stay out of the country for more than 6 months, if you are a dual citizen? 15:59 - How long will it take for your fiance to be scheduled for an interview if they were approved for a K1 visa? 18:18 - How do you file for an adult child in another country, if you are a citizen of the United States? 18:28 - If you are a US citizen , how do you file for a child who overstayed on their visa? 18:38 - If you are a citizen of the United States, can you file for your grandchild? 19:29 - How do you prove you became a citizen through a parent? 20:57 - Can spouses travel separately on visitors visas? 21:56 - If you are married to a US citizen who filed I-130 petitions for your children, what should you do if the I-130 forms were not received for all children? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.