International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 11, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:13 - How soon can you adjust your status, if you are married to a United States citizen, and can your spouse for a child who is 18 and lives outside of the US? 2:03 - Can you adjust your widow petition if you did not include your child on your case? 3:36 - How do you file for adult children, if you are resident of the United States,? 4:33 - What should you do, Ii your green card expired, ? 4:56 - How much does it cost to renew a green card? 5:07 - If your green card expired, do you have to renew it before you can file for US citizenship? 5:40 - How long does it take for a citizen of the United States to file for a parent? 6:09 - How do you get a waiver, i you are a US citizen who filed for an adult child who was denied due to an arrest? 7:21 - Can you travel to Canada without a visa, if you are a green card holder? 9:13 - What forms are required to adjust your status through marriage? 11:04 - Do you need a passport to travel to Canada? 12:04 - How can you adjust the status of children who were abandoned in the United States? 13:07 - How can you come to the US if you were denied a visa to visit? 14:30 - If a green card holder was arrested what should they do when their green card expires? 15:45 - What is the process to adjust the status of a spouse who is visiting on a visitors visa, if you are a green card holder? 16:55 - Should your child file for you, if you were arrested for a drug felony over 20 years ago? 18:04 - Can you claim an adult child as a dependent on your taxes, if they just got their green card? 18:24 - Are you exempt for any part of the US citizenship test? 19:09 - What is the purpose of the parole form? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.