Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 12, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:21 - What should you do if your 18 year old son was denied a green card on a petition filed by your spouse ? 2:05 -Wwhat should you do if you overstayed on a visitors visa and want to get married to a permanent resident of the United States but your passport expired? 3:57 - How can you prove a you are in a bona fide marriage, if you are a lawful permanent resident filing for a spouse outside of the US? 5:19 - Why should you fill out an I-130A with supplemental information? 5:44 - What forms should you file to adjust your status through an adult child if you have been the United States for more than 90 days? 6:42 - What should you do if you submitted an I-751 a year ago and have not had a response? 7:42 - If you are a green card holder who is married to a citizen of the United States and are applying for US citizenship but did not have your spouses drivers license at the interview? 9:18 - Can a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) file an I-824 for a step-child who is aging out? 11:19 - If your spouse is on Medicaid but doesn't use it, should they cancel it before filing for you? 12:03 - How long does it take to file for a spouse? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.