International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 12, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on immigration live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:45 - How long is the wait for someone who was approved for a green card filed for by a sibling? 1:28 - if you currently have a lawyer, can you switch to a Spar and Bernstein lawyer? 4:06 - Will the changes that Donald Trump is trying to make to immigration policies affect people whose green card applications were approved but have not been fully processed to some ti the united States? 6:04 - Should you renew your expired green card, if you are a green card holder who was sentenced for possession of marijuana,? 8:39 - If you are granted asylum in one state but moved to another state, can you continue your adjustment of status in your new state? 10:16 - Can you apply to be a citizen of the United States,If your green card expired? 10:40 - If you were green card holder with an arrest on your record, what should you do if you want to apply for US citizenship? 11:20 - How long does it take to file for a 18 year old child who is outside of the United States? 13:44 - How do you get a green card? 15:23 - What should you do, if you were charged with aiding and abetting and want to apply to be a citizen of the United States? 19:45 - How do you get a petition to be come a new federal law? 22:24 - If you are applying for a passport for your child and your a copy of your passport is requested, should you submit it if you have overstayed on a visa? 23:04 - What can you do to get a green card, if you entered the US on a fiance visa but did not get married and are out of status? 24:52 - Will you be able to get a green card if you are married to a former military person but were separated for a while then reconciled? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.