International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 15, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:14 - Should you disclose if you worked without authorization and should you disclose where you worked without proper authorization, when applying for a green card? 2:12 - What is the difference between an I- 601 and an I-601A form? 2:23 - What could prevent you from getting a green card if you have approved I-130 and I-601A forms? 5:25 - If you are a ten year green card holder through an ex-spouse, can you file for a new spouse? 7:38 - When should you renew your 10 year green card? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.