International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 16, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein answers callers legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:20 - If you are out of status, how can you get a green card if you are having marital difficulties with your spouse who is a citizen of the United States? 5:02 - How can you adjust your status if you are a conditional green card holder who is married to a US citizen that refuses to help you remove the conditions of the green card? 6:40 - When are you automatically a citizen through a parent? :36 - What is your status if you are green card holder who was filed for by step-parent who is a citizen of the United States? 8:16 - If you are married to a green card holder, should you adjust your status with just a I-130 or also file an I-485? 9:31 - What can you do to get a green card and remain in the United State, if you are a immigrant and your spouse throws you out of your marital home? 11:33 - Will you be able to travel outside of the US, if you are a green card holder and had a domestic abuse case against you dismissed? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.