Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 17, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein. 0:52 - How do you renew your TPS (Temporary Protected Status) status if you are an immigrant from Haiti? 4:56 - If your parent is a citizen of the United States and filed for you to get a green card, do you need to do both an I-130 and an I-485 if you are over the age of 21 years old? 6:15 - If you are filing for your spouse and minor children who live outside of the US, do you need to file an I-675 for a child to get an EAD card? 6:55 - When you go in for your green card interview through marriage should you go with an immigration lawyer? 8:00 - When should you be scheduled for biometrics if you submitted your I-751 last year? 9:04 - How can you file for a grandchild? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.