International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 18, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION | Immigration Help

NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:10 - When can you expect an adult child you filed for to get approved if you are a citizen of the United States? 2:03 - Can you renew your green card if you were deported? 2:30 - How long after being deported do you have to wait before someone can file for you to return to the US? 4:00 - What happens if you unintentionally have a baby in the United States while on a visitors visa? 9:00 - If you overstayed on a J1 visa, and were going to enter in a business marriage for a green card but changed your mind, can the potential spouse report you to the department of immigration? 11:15 - Are you qualified for a U visa, if you are currently out of status and were victim of a crime? 14:34 - If you are green card holder and filed for your child who overstayed on a visa while their status was adjusted, will they have an issue getting their green card? 16:53 - Why might you be continuously be stopped for a second check when re-entering the US and what can be done to stop that? 18:21 - Will your spouse be allowed to enter the US on a business visa, if you filed for them? 20:26 - Will you be able to file to become a citizen of the United States, if you lost your passport and green card? 23:10 - If you married a US citizen and you lost your I-94, what do you need to do to get it and adjust your status? 26:48 - If your I-130 was approved but you did not receive a stamp when you entered the United States so your case is now in limbo, will you be able to expedite your case if your spouse is diagnosed with a life threatening illness? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Twitter: Facebook: Youtube: Google +: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.