International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 22, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:24 - If you are a citizen of the United States and want to marry a B1/B2 visa holder, how long should you wait to get married and will there be an issue with the visa holder overstaying? 4:00 - How soon after getting a divorce can you get re-married and file to adjust your status? 8:58 - Should you apply for a green card if you have a pending criminal case? 10:29 - Should you begin the paper work to file for your spouse within 90 days of them coming to United States on a visitors visa? 11:04 - If you were previously stopped at the US airport because immigration officers believed you were coming to the United States to work, can you get another visitors visa? 12:26 - Should you attend a deportation hearing without an immigration lawyer? Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.