International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 24, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein answers callers' legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:15 - If you are filing for a spouse to get a green card, can you add their children to the case? 2:07 - If you completed your green card interview, when should you expect to hear something from the department of immigration? 3:45 - Can you file for a spouse who overstayed on a visa, if you are a green card holder? 7:25 - Will you able to adjust your status through a spouse who is a citizen of the United States if you live in different states? 12:44 - How soon after completing your US citizenship should you hear something about your case? 14:24 - Should you still go to your green card interview if your spouse filed for you but became abusive and you separated and applied for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) status? 17:29 - Why is it taking so long to get a work permit? 18:48 - How soon after completing the test to become a citizen of the United States, should you expect to be sworn in? 19:50 - How long does it take to file for an adult child if you are a US citizen? 21:17 - If you are in process of adjusting your status through marriage, is it alright to start job as long as you pay taxes? 22:15 - If you got a green card through marriage and are getting a divorced, will that affect your application for US citizenship? 22:38 - What happens if a minor child who is a green card holder stays out of the United States for more than 6 months? 22:34 - If you had a marriage annulled within six months, is it still considered a marriage and will that affect your filing if you remarry? 28:27 - What happens when your child turns 21 years old after you filed for them? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.