International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 24, 2018 IMMIGRATION LAWLINK

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and David "Squeeze" Annakie take you calls on legal immigration live from the law offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:07 - Can you still file for a child who lives outside of the United States if you are a lawful permanent resident? 2:07 - Will you have any issues getting a green card if you are married and you are a DACA recipient? 2:42 - How long does it take to get a green card through marriage? 3:34 - What can you do reinstate your immigration status, if you were a J1 visa holder and are now out of status? 5:25 - If you are married to a green card holder, what will you get if you file an I-130? 9:42 - How long does it take for a parent to file for a child who is over 21 years old? 11:32 - How long will it take to file for a sibling, if you are a green card holder? 11:52 - When are you eligible to apply for US citizenship, if you are a green card holder? 14:37 - What should you do if you find out that you have an order for removal after you go to your green card interview with your spouse? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.