Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 25, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from the law offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:12 - What happens to filed petitions if Donald Trump passes his immigration bill? 5:09 - If you are married to a green card holder and have filed an I-130 while living outside of the United States, will you be able to travel to the US? 6:13 - What happens if you give birth while in the United States on a visitors visa? 6:57 - How long after getting married can you file for an adjustment of status? 7:25 - Will the new immigration laws affect their case if you filed for a child who turned 21 years old? 9:35 - How long can you stay on a B2 visa? 10:14 - Can you reapply for your green card if it expired and you were denied citizenship due to your arrest record? 10:58 - Is it safe to travel within the US if you are out of status and married to a citizen of the United States? 12:53 - How long will it take for your parent to file for you if you are over the age of 21 years old? 13:23- Can you file for US citizenship if you are a lawful permanent resident who has a criminal record? 14:53 - If you are married to a citizen of the United States, and applied for a green card, how long should it take to receive something from USCIS? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.