Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 29, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take your calls legal immigration questions live from the office of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:09 - What can you do if your parent who was a citizen of the United States filed for you and then passed away before your visa was approved? 5:51 - What can you do if you are in the process of becoming a US citizen and petitioned for an adult child but there was an error with the paperwork and your child has now turned 21 years old? 9:24 - Will you have a problem getting a visa if you were previously denied twice? 14:49 - How long will it take to file for an adult child and their children? 17:10 - What should you do if you were married to a US citizen and filed to removed the conditions of your green card but your spouse died? 19:36 - Will getting government assistance affect your ability to file for a spouse? 21:31 - Can you add an additional family member to your case, if you are filing for a parent? 23:22 - If you lost your passport, can you expedite it if you asked for fee waiver? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.