International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 29, 2018 IMMIGRATION LAWLINK

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein take your calls on legal immigration live from the office of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:07 - Will a huge age difference make it more difficult to adjust the status of your spouse and get them a green card? 4:24 - Do you have to file taxes jointly if your spouse is applying for a green card? 7:07 - What can you do if you do not have proof of how you came to the United States and are out of status? 8:14 - If you had a baby while visiting the US and later got married to a citizen of the United States, will you be able to get a green card? 11:01 - What can you do if your fiance was deported and you are pregnant? 13:13 - Do you have to file separate petitions for a parent and a sibling? 18:00- How soon after adopting a child can you file for them? 19:01 - If you entered the United States on a K1 visa with your child, will you need to file separate applications when you are adjusting your status? 20:57 - Can you file for US citizenship without renewing your green card if your green card expired? 21:55 - If you are applying to be a citizen of the United States, what should you bring to your immigration lawyer? 22:57 - How long does it take to get US citizenship? 25:53 - If you are married to a citizen of the United States how long will it take to get a green card? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.