International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 30, 2018 IMMIGRATION LAWLINK

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein take your calls on legal immigration live from the office of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:14 - If you were lawful permanent resident who stayed out of the country for more than 6 months and had your green card taken away when you re-entered the United States, how can you avoid deportation? 4:04 - If you have a domestic violence conviction and multiple DUIs, will you be able to renew your green card? 6:16 - What can you do if your parent filed for you and your children, but one of your children turned 21 years old before the process was completed 10:54 - Do you have to renew your expired green card before applying for US citizenship? 11:06 - If you are applying to become a citizen of the United States, do you have to file joint tax returns with your spouse? 12:18 - What should you do if you have not heard anything from the US Embassy after completing your medical exam? 13:16 - What should you do if your employer is taking advantage of you because you are an undocumented immigrant? 14:27 - What should you do if you applied to remove the conditions of your green card almost 2 years ago and have not hear a response? 15:40 - What is derivative citizenship and what is the age limit to qualify for it? 18:45 - Does Parole in Place still exist? 19:08 - How old do you have to be to file for a parent? 20:16 - If you are a US citizen, how long will it take to file for an adult child and can you include their children on the petition? 21:14 - What forms do you need to file for a spouse who is out of status? 23:30 - How long does it take to remove the conditions of your green card and what should you do if the extension on your 2 year green card will expire before you are approved for the 10 year green card? 24:44 - Why is it taking so long to get a green card interview after applying to adjust your status? 27:59 - If you were deported for overstaying on a J1 visa and granted a volunteer departure, can your spouse file for you if they are a citizen of the United States? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.