Solving Your Problems January 31, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION


NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein take your calls on your legal immigration live from the office of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:11 - When will you be eligible to apply for US citizenship if you are a 10 year green card holder who is married to a citizen of the United States? 3:09 - Can you file for a parent in-law? 3:25 - How long will it take to become a citizen of the United States if you have just gotten your 2 year green card? 5:52 - Why are you continually stopped at the airport as a green card holder for a criminal case that happened years ago? 10:04 - Once you become a citizen of the United States ,will you still be stopped when re-entering the US due to past criminal convictions? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.