Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 4, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take your questions on immigration live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City . 0:14 - Do you have to go back to your home country to get a green card if you overstayed on a visitors visa to the United States? 4:46 - If you were deported after jumping bail for a case against you that was ultimately dismissed, can you get a waiver to return to the US ? 14:11 - Will it be safe for you travel outside of the United States, if you have a 212-C waiver? 17:33 - If you are an immigrant, how can you open a business in the US if you currently live in another country? 20:40 - Should you be concerned if your file is transferred while adjusting your status? 23:59 - Will you be able to travel to Canada if you are in the process of applying for a 10 year green card and have received a 1 year extension on your conditional green card? To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.