Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 5, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take caller's legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:20 - What can you do if you have a pending case and were unable to be sworn in as a citizen of the United States because you do not have a disposition yet? 3:09 - Will you be able to return to the United States If you have overstayed on a visa? 5:06 - Is it okay to travel outside of the US with stamp on your passport for temporary travel, if you are waiting for your green card in the mail? 7:34 - Can you continue your case to adjust your status if a parent who filed for you has died? 9:42 - What happens if you have a scheduled interview to adjust your status but the immigration is closed due to inclement weather? 10:16 - Is a life insurance policy necessaryto prove that you are in a Bona Fide marriage? 11:04 - What should you do if you miss a scheduled immigration interview? 12:23 - What should you do if you have filed an I-485 to become a lawful permanent resident through marriage but you and your spouse are having marital issues? 13:57 - If you are a lawful permanent resident of the United States and are sponsoring your spouse who lives outside of the US, is there a way accelerate the process? 15:58 - How do you get a work permit, if you filed a U visa application? 20:23 - After filing a VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) application, sow long does it take to get approval? 22:55 - What happens once your VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) application is approved? 24:16 - Can you file to adjust your status if your spouse who is a citizen of the United States has not filed taxes for a couple of years? 27:35 - What is the fastest way to file for a spouse who lives outside of the US 28:12 - If you are a citizen of the United States married to a 2 year green card holder who has applied for a 10 year green card, what should you do if the conditional green card is expiring soon and you have not heard from the immigration office yet? 28:53 - Is someone marrying you for a green card if you they are less than half your age? 31:29 - What should you do if you are a green card holder who wants to become a US citizen but were convicted of misdemeanors ? 33:00 - Do you need to have children with your spouse o prove that you are in a Bona Fide marriage? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.