Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 8, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein answers your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:32 - Can your new spouse work indefinitely without filing for a green card if they came to the United States with a Fiance visa? 1:17 - Can you get your step-child from another country to the US without filing a I-130 or adopting them if you are a United States citizen? 3:07 - Can a US citizen file for and adopt an adult child? 5:08 - What is the procedure to become a US citizen if you are a lawful permanent resident? 6:59 - How do you go about marrying someone who is out of status and file for them to become a legal resident of the United States, if you are a green card holder? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.