Solving Your Problems January 8, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION


New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein answers legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:29 - If your spouse lives outside of the United States, what is the first step to get a work permit? 1:07 - Will your spouse be able to travel back and forth between the US and their home country after filing the I-130? 1:56 - If you a green card holder through marriage who wants to become a citizen of the United States and are married to a US citizen, will there a problem if your spouse does not have their birth certificate and their passport has expired? 3:30 - How can you get a work permit for a spouse who is out of status, if you are a lawful permanent resident? 4:45 - What can you do if you were denied citizenship because the mother of your children refused to provide documentation that you play a role in their lives? 7:59 - What should you do if you have filed to adjust your status through marriage but moved out of your marital home due to violence before you were approved? 10:59 - If you previously overstayed on a visa, was denied entry at the airport for misrepresentation and reentered the US after being denied, will someone be able to file for you to come to the United States? 14:07 - If you were deported for drug charges, can you come back to the United States? 15:14 - I you had a criminal case that was dismissed, can you travel outside of the US? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.