International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems January 9, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Immigration attorney Brad Bernstein CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 0:41 - What should you do if you adopted a child in Jamaica but aren't able to bring the child to the United States? 3:23 - iI you are a US citizen with a child support order, will that affect your ability to file for someone? 4:35 - If you are a lawful permanent resident who lost their green card and is eligible to become a citizen of the United States, what should you do if you want to travel soon? 5:10 - How long will it take to replace a lost green card? 6:21 - Why might you be denied a visa to come to the US? 9:26 - How long does it take to file for a sibling? 11:26 - How do you cancel a petition for an abusive spouse? 13:06 - How long should it take to renew a 10 year green card if it has expired? 14:24 - How do you renew your green card, if your received a green card through marriage but left because the relationship is abusive? 19:32- If you are permanent resident of the US, how long does it take to file for a child living outside of the United States? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.