Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems LAWLINK December 13, 2017

NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie take calls and answer your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein. 0:19 - How long should it take to file for adult children who live outside of the US and if you are filing for your children who live outside of the United States, can you submit DNA results from an independent testing center? 6:42 - How long after your green card interview should you expect to be approved? 10:13 - Should you disclose if you and your spouse are living separately for employment purposes on your green card application? 13:58 - How can get you a green card to go to a university in the United States? 19:26 - What should you do if your child incorrectly received 2 year green card instead of a permanent green card? 20:55 - If you are a citizen of the United States and want to marry a person who was previously deported twice, will they be able to come to the US? 23:54 - Can you be deported for juvenile delinquency? Learn more about our immigration department at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.