Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems LAWLINK EDITION December 11, 2017

In today's episode of the Brad and Squeeze Show, immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM answer your legal immigration questions from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in NYC. 1:02 - How do you become a legal resident of the United States if you came to the US as a child and your parents are also out of status? 3:58 - Can you apply for a work permit if you have applied for VAWA status (Violence Against Women's Act)? 9:18 - What can you do if your spouse married you to get a green card? 10:45 - Can you get a U visa if you have felonies on your criminal record? 13:39 - When do you qualify for asylum in the united States? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.