Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems LAWLINK EDITION December 14, 2017

Immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David “Squeeze” stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York City and answer viewers' legal immigration questions. 0:22 - What are the income requirements for a Fiance (K1) Visa? 2:19 - What should you do if you are trying to adjust your status through your spouse but they were previously married and there is no record of an annulment or divorce on file? 6:06 - Can you file an affidavit of support for someone who lives in another state? 8:00 - Should you wait until you are a citizen of the United States to file for a spouse who is living outside of the US, if you are a green card holder who is applying to be a citizen of the United States,? 9:32 - If you are not living with your spouse, can you file to adjust your status through marriage ? 10:31 - Can you petition for a child that is not yours without adopting them if you live in the United Stated and they live in another country? 11:37 - If you entered the US without inspection as a child and are now an adult who is out of status, how do you get a green card? 12:50 - How long does it take to file for a sibling? Learn more about our immigration department at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007

Comments are closed.