Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems LAWLINK EDITION December 19, 2017

NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie take calls and answer your immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York City. 0:11 - How long does it take to be approved for a I-751 waiver? 1:58 - What should you do if your spouse wants to adjust your status but you haven't filed taxes for every year of your marriage? 4:09 - If you are a green card holder who wants to apply for United States citizenship, should you file an adjustment of status for your spouse now or wait until your US citizenship is approved? 5:35 - Can you travel outside of the United States, if you are a visa holder waiting on your green card? 7"08 - If you lied about your marital status on your visa petition to when you came to the United States, will you be able to adjust your status? Learn more about our immigration department at: ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.