International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems: Lawlink Edition – December 5, 2017

Callers from around the world ask Immigration lawyer, Brad Bernstein, legal questions about immigration live with the help of LinkUp Media CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie. Some of the immigration questions covered in this clip include: 0:07 - What do you need to renew your employment authorization in order to work in the United States? 2:30 - If you are a H1B visa holder with an expired work permit, what should you do if the company who sponsored you will be bought by another company? 6:06 - If you are a green card holder, should you travel outside of the United States if you were charged with a crime but the case was dismissed? 9:50 - If you are in the process of applying for a green card, will not working after receiving a work permit affect your application? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.